|will i ever get married
Oct 28, 2008
am a nigeria africa tested positive to hiv 2 yrs ago, my family menbers has been giving me some trouble about geting married am a man of thirty six yrs, how will i solve this family problem?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Tough situation. Recommend discussing with a local HIV doctor or support person knowledgeable about local issues/treatment availability. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Person Who Is Hiv Positive Get Married?
- I Had Sex With A Hiv Positive Woman One Time
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv With Hangnail
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Why Can't I Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.