|will i ever get married
Oct 28, 2008
am a nigeria africa tested positive to hiv 2 yrs ago, my family menbers has been giving me some trouble about geting married am a man of thirty six yrs, how will i solve this family problem?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Tough situation. Recommend discussing with a local HIV doctor or support person knowledgeable about local issues/treatment availability. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Person With Hiv Ever Get Married?
- Can A Person Who Is Hiv Positive Get Married?
- Can You Take Your Hiv Test When You Have Your Period?
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Does Having Unprotected Sex With Someone With Hiv Always Mean You Will Get It?
- Hiv Toilet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.