|HIV and HEPC
Oct 26, 2008
I have been told to go to a gastroentologist since my liver enzymes levels are elevated; sgot@43 and sgpt@62. Should I be worried? I had interferon treatment for 6mths in 1992 and have hepC.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Those are relatively modest liver enzyme elevations. I would first discuss with your HIV provider and/or primary care doctor and have them evaluate possible causes of the mild liver enzyme elevation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How High Are Liver Enzymes In Hep C Patients?
- High Ammonia Levels In Hep C Patient
- What If Chlamydia Doesn't Go Away?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- Things Mistaken For Genital Warts
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.