Antihistamine for treatment of Sustiva Rash

Hi. I have had sustiva rash all over my body. This is day 5 of the rashes and they don't seem to get any better. Is there any OTC antihistamines i can get to hasten the resolution of the rashes? I won't be able to go to work or even return home in my condition if this continues. It will be good even if it shortens the rashes for even just 1 day. And what antihistamine would that be? Many thanks.

Diphenhydramine (benadryl) @ 25-50 mg up to three times a day is often helpful. Loratidine (claritin or 10 mg/day) or hydroxyzine (25-50 mg up to three times a day)may also help some pxs. Your HIV provider should be made aware of the rash and any other symptoms you may be having. KH

Mesalazine and Sustiva
HIV and HEPC