Is good moment to start my traetment?

I will start on Atripla, but I am nerveous, becasuse I promise to my sister go to Key West wih her family for 4 days. I thought to start tomorrow -friday- or maybe wait until we come back. Also, in Kew West I will be exposure to the sun, and love to play with my nephews. I am scare for the side effects. So what do you suggest?. We are leaving on Wednsday night

Thank you for your help, GV

Starting HIV therapy is a big deal and rarely an emergency. I usually would advise a patient to not start new HIV treatment during a vacation but rather when settled at home and near the HIV clinic office in order to easily address any problems that can be seen particularly early in treatment. KH

Lymph Nodes
Mesalazine and Sustiva