bitter herbs...cure?

im reading different articles online and researching alot since i would want to pro long my life as an AIDS patient.I would want to know if a BITTER HERB(bitter melon) can help lower the viral load and effective natural reducer of different forms of virus.It is said to be the miracle herb from heaven and many testimonials with the use of bitter melon across the internet proves its efficacy.it is also one of the main ingridients of the MOST famous chinese asian natural medicine for HIV/AIDS the REVIVO TEA-which is very very expensive but completely effective.are there clinical truths on western study of medicine regarding this? please help and share. thanks

There is no credible published data that bitter herb therapy offers any substantial clinical benefit for the treatment of herbs. If any reader knows of such a study please post. KH

AIDS and Vitamin C
I am taking my medicines properly or Not?