1 Pill Treatments

Keith,

I have read in a previous comment from you that there is 'many' 1 pill a day regimes available in the western world - what are these as I personally have only heard of 'Atripla'...

Is there meds in trials at the moment which are also one day regimes that you know of?

Why on earth hasnt combivir and sustiva been put into one pill, wouldnt one pill reduce side effects with patients?

Atripla is the only one pill a day regimen (efavirenz + tenofovir + emtricitabine). The AZT in Combivir needs to be dosed twice a day so no one pill a day possible. No other one pill a day options are currently under study in HIV+ persons are under study to my knowledge. KH

Switching Meds
REYATAZ TINGLING IN FEET