current status.please help

Im currently in my Aids stage.Im 26 yrs old male.everything happened quickly without noticing im already in the late stage.it started late last year when i first got hospitalized for an aids defining illness but has resolved that.now i have almost resolving another infection-without specific medications for the infection just but im taking haart meds seriously-.i take alot of vitamin C-soduim ascorbate-not the acid type and it helps me feel better.i feel ok and trying to live with the illness and not die with it.am i doing good? im gaining weight although my white blood count is low and rbc count.i currently dont have access to my VL and cd4 count.what do you think of my status? i hope you could help me.thank you

Patients with AIDS often can clinically recover their health and maintain health if they have access to effective medical treatment including potent antiretroviral therapy (ART). Nutrition/vitamin suppport is important but the key issue is access to and adherence with a potent ART regimen under the supervision of an experienced HIV clinician. KH

Pontential new target for HIV MEDS with A3G
ATZ, 3TC & EFIVA