Isentress and high histamine levels

I was recently tested for my neurotransmitter levels and my histamine level was double the high end of high. Ever since I started taking Isentress in December 2007 I've been anxious, depressed, and obsessive. I've read a few comments on here about psychological effects experienced by users of Isentress but they're vague and non-specific. Is there any information available here or elsewhere about this subject? Thanks.

There has been a small number of reports of increased depression in patients taking raltegravir (Isentress). I have not seen anything offering a clear possible mechanism. The overall rate of depression linked to raltegravir has been low and depression is common in the general and HIV+ population so a modest link to a particular drug (even more true when used in combinations of drugs) can be difficult to establish-thus the vague and non-specific data that mention (frustrating to many!). KH

black pigments
PEP Related questions