black pigments

Goodday DR.Brain.I am currently on Viramune{nivirapine} and Kivexa and i am experiencing black pigments on the soles of my legs.To be candit it is embarassing.It is working well with me shld i change my combination tharapy or what shld i do .Thanks for this lovely forum.

Pigmentation of the soles of the feet is not a common side effect of Kivexa/nevirapine so I would not have much confidence that switching to an an alternative agent would reverse the problem though it is possible. The lamividine can occasionally cause some pigment changes which have been seen more often with emtricitabine (HIV drug with similar structure also known as FTC). KH

Truvada Side Effects or Symptoms of Early Infection?
Isentress and high histamine levels