Anejaculation in HIV

Does HIV cause anejaculation?. I was dignosed with HIV some five years ago then my CD4 count was 420, though I now belive I must have contracted it 14 years ago when I first got married. I did not start taking meidcines till about 7 months ago when my CD4 count dropped to 109. At that time I suffered from chronic malaria and had hepizoster. It was then that I discovered I was aneble to ejaculate during sexual intercourse, of course while using a condom . After taking medicines (Viramune+Truvada)for 4 mounths, my CD4 count rose to 555 and I am in good shape. My medical doctor had assured me that my sexual problem would normalised once I got well. But up to now I still can't ejaculate and this is causing me alot of stress. And durin g the time I was not feeing well I had almost become dependant on parcetamol. Could this have contributed to my current sexual difficult? What should I do to reslove my current sexual problem as it is causing me more stress than the HIV itself.

The rate of decreased ejactulation may be higher in HIV+ persons due to a variety of issues including the HIV, stress, depression, side effects of drugs (including parcetamol), low hormone levels (ie testosterone), and other conditions. KH

atripla and tylenol
Fever after starting PEP