|atripla and tylenol
Oct 17, 2008
if i have a headeache, and i am taking atripla, can i take one tylenol or acetaminophen, i have 3 weeks on meds.
Response from Dr. Henry
Acetominophen in modest/moderate doses is generally OK to take with Atripla. KH
Atovoquone and Atripla side effects!
Anejaculation in HIV
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Penis
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.