Oct 17, 2008
I broke my clavicle in a fall from a bicycle 10 weeks ago and due to being uninsured and in a public system I have been forced to wait for surgery. My bloods are withinn the healthy range(vl 40 cd4 610) What I want to know is that due to the complexity of the surgery (they may have to graft some bone from my hip)do you foresee any complications?
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV pxs who are doing well on treatment generally have good outcomes with surgery (including ortho procedures) similar to the general population. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
- Can I Get Hiv From Getting Rimmed?
- Do Headaches Indicate HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.