Oct 17, 2008
Is Metformin still an effective treatment for losing weight caused by fat distribution?
| Response from Dr. Henry
The results with metformin for management of fat redistribution in the setting of HIV treatment are mixed to unimpressive so cannot be generally be recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.