Surgery for swollen glands?

I have been HIV+ for 25 yrs. Viral load undectable, Tcells 700+. 2 years ago I had successful radiation therapy to reduce swollen parotid glands in neck. I continue to have constant swollen glands in other areas of neck. It is very obvious and somewhat disfiguring. A plastic surgeon claims he could remove them. Is this something that makes sense? Risks?

Difficult to comment on potential effectiveness of surgery for the swollen glands since swelling could be due to a number of factors. If due to actual swollen lymph nodes I would be hesitant to have them removed. If due to fat in the area then liposuction can be helpful for some patients. I would heavily involve your HIV specialist in the decision process. KH

WE COULD HAVE HIV-AIDS CURE IN 4 YEARS WITH PROBER FUNDING says the professor that found HIV
Did I start to ART late?