|Atripla side effect?
Oct 13, 2008
Hello, I have been on Atripla for over a year now and have had no major side effects. I have noticed blood in my stools the last 2 bowel movements that I have had. I am very concerned. What should I do?
Response from Dr. Henry
Atripla doesn't generally cause GI bleedings whereas hemorrhoids, polyps, cancer, and other conditions can occur in HIV+ persons as well as HIV- persons so an evaluation by your HIV specialist and /or a gastroenterologist is recommended. KH
Why does Atripla cause dizziness?
Halcion and Atripla
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.