recently knew

this probably should be a common thing, but im lost!, just find out about my condition 2 weeks ago, so far still dont know any of my countdowns, basicly anything, im somebody told my that depends of my condition i could start taking treatment inmidiatly or i maybe have to wait. is this a good thing, (if i have to wait)? am i going to look like hell once i start the treatment?

The decision of when to start antiretroviral therapy depends a number of factors with the CD4 level and how you are doing clinically and your readiness to start treatment being among the key factors. Most patients starting modern HIV regimens in the US are not experiencing significant changes in their appearance over the first several years of treatment (data looks good over first 2-5 years and counting). You can discuss your concerns about appearance with your HIV specialist as a part of the dialogue of when to treat and which regimen to use. KH

Atripla and Facial Flushing and sweating
Treatment for lipodostrophy in the near future??