Atripla and Facial Flushing and sweating

Hi There I am a 35 yo HIV pos male who has been on Atripla for 1 1/2 and propecia for about 6 years. In the last year I have had these weird hot flashes that usually coincide with facial sweating as well these can happen at times of stress but what worries me is that its happening when Im not stressed at all and completly relaxed. I have been trying acupunture but it doesnt seem to help at all. Is there any new information on Atripla side effects that can cause facial blushing and sweating. Thanks for your Time

I haven't heard of any patients in our clinic who have developed facial flushing as you describe that was attributable to chronic use of Atripla nor am I aware of that linkage reported in the literature. If any reader is aware of any report of an association between chronic use of Atripla and facial flushing please post! KH

CD4 count
recently knew