|drug side effects
Oct 3, 2008
I'm taking rayataz, norvir and truvada and I just started this week and I'm dizzy and moving slow and I stay hungry and my lips are very dry, are these symptoms normal?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Many patients have a range of symptoms as you describe after starting a regimen such as yours. Norvir can cause strange lip symptoms and many patients have an increase in appetite. Taking the meds with food and putting up with the symptoms for a while usually results in a lessening of the symptoms over the first 2-4 weeks. If any of those symptoms worsen and/or new symptoms develop your HIV specialist needs to be contacted so he/she can evaluate. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Do Condoms Cause Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.