drug side effects

I'm taking rayataz, norvir and truvada and I just started this week and I'm dizzy and moving slow and I stay hungry and my lips are very dry, are these symptoms normal?

Many patients have a range of symptoms as you describe after starting a regimen such as yours. Norvir can cause strange lip symptoms and many patients have an increase in appetite. Taking the meds with food and putting up with the symptoms for a while usually results in a lessening of the symptoms over the first 2-4 weeks. If any of those symptoms worsen and/or new symptoms develop your HIV specialist needs to be contacted so he/she can evaluate. KH

Can you give me some tips
purulent rash