Intelence and Depression?

I started Intelence along with Isentress back in Feb. 08 and I've been going thru a terrible depression/mental confusion and lack of concentration ever since. Though I lost my job in April and am still out of work, I just can't seem to get out of this funk. I do have a regular daily schedule, but I've never experienced so much fantasy of suicide in all my life. I'm pretty much drug experienced (HIV+ 23+ yrs.) and am resistant too most drugs now. Is this possibly a side effect of the Intelence?

I have seen and heard about cases of depression that seem to be linked to raltegravir (Isentress)but I haven't seen much (isolated reports) linking depression to etravirine (Intelence). Recommend discussing with your HIV specialist and try to address the depression while continuing an effective HIV regimen (if possible) or switch off the likely offending/contributing drug of other options are available (such as Fuzeon or maraviroc). KH

Wine and Atripla
Lifespan