Determining my stage
Sep 26, 2008
I currently have CMV.but other than that i feel ok.Am i in the HIV or AIDS stage already? currently i dont know my cd4 and viral count.please help
Response from Dr. Henry
An HIV+ person with CMV disease has AIDS since active CMV infection (such as retinitis or colitis) is an AIDS defining condition. Many patients with by CMV antibody positive with no symptoms (that is not AIDS defining). Hopefully you are connected with a good HIV specialist who will sort out these issues and offer a beneficial treatment recommendation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Take To Work?
- Picture Of Sexually Transmitted Disease Symptoms
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.