Atripla and headache

I have been using Atripla since last 4 weeks. I had not side effects except the first night( i had very scary dreams and drowsiness next day). after 4th week of medication again I am experiencing dreams and wake up with head ache. is it the side effect of Atripla or some thing else.

Thank you for your time.

Some patients can have head ache/dreams due to the efavirenz component of Atripla that can develop in the first 4 weeks on treatment and for a minority those symptoms can persist beyond first 4 weeks (< 5% stop treatment due to side effects). Other conditions can cause or contribute so your HIV doc needs to discuss and evaluate those symptoms with you. KH

IRIS
ARV DRUGS