can i take atripla with licorice
Sep 17, 2008
can i take atripla with licorice is there any interaction
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally should be OK to take moderate amounts of licorice with Atripla to my knowledge. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- How Can A Woman Be Hiv Positive And Her Husband Hiv Negative?
- What Is The The Most Common Route Of Hiv Infection Worldwide?
- Neuropathy In Feet Does Folic Acid Help It
- Primary Hiv And Mouth Ulcer
- What Are The Best Exercises For Peripheral Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.