can i take atripla with licorice
Sep 17, 2008
can i take atripla with licorice is there any interaction
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally should be OK to take moderate amounts of licorice with Atripla to my knowledge. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
- Can You Get HIV Through Oral Sex?
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.