can i take atripla with licorice
Sep 17, 2008
can i take atripla with licorice is there any interaction
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally should be OK to take moderate amounts of licorice with Atripla to my knowledge. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Are Herpes Sores Located?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What To Eat When You Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Most Common Medication Prescribed For Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Long Time Effect Of Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.