|can i take atripla with licorice
Sep 17, 2008
can i take atripla with licorice is there any interaction
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally should be OK to take moderate amounts of licorice with Atripla to my knowledge. KH
High Blood Pressure
how do you get patient financial assist for artefill
- Do Hiv Patients Keep A Slightly High Temperature?
- Whey Protein And Herpes
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.