Sep 12, 2008
I have been infected with HIV for nearly a year. T-cell 528, viral load 798. I not taking any medications and am otherwise healthy. I've been having some tingling in my feet and sometimes waist down all at one. It almost feels as if I'm being elecrocuted. Can HIV cause this? My family has a history of diabetes but I don't have it. Thanks for your time
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV can cause symptoms as you describe but it would be unusual with high CD4 count. The nature/distribution of the tingling shouuld prompt looking for other explanations. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.