|Eliminating Videx from combination therapy
Sep 6, 2008
| Response from Dr. Henry
A particular HIV med can often be dropped from a regimen though the advisability of that depends on the regimen and treatment history, clinical status, likelihood of resistance, and whether a switch to another drug is planned. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- What Location On The Body Does Shingles Occur?
- What Kind Of Doctor Does A Guy Need To Go To For Genital Warts?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- Risk Of Transmission Of Herpes From A Toilet
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.