|Eliminating Videx from combination therapy
Sep 6, 2008
Response from Dr. Henry
A particular HIV med can often be dropped from a regimen though the advisability of that depends on the regimen and treatment history, clinical status, likelihood of resistance, and whether a switch to another drug is planned. KH
Hemarthrosis with Intelence..Avascular Necrosis?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
- Can You Get Syphilis With Condom?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.