Can HIV Cause Pee Leakage

Hey Doctor Vergel, Have you ever heard of HIV causing a male of 38 to leak urine? I just started treatment and this was happening long before that tho I have been positive 10 years I have noticed that my underwear is very often damp. Sometimes very damp however never to the point of "wetting the bed" just damp in that area. My doctor has run urine tests as well as giving me a prostate exam which appeared normal. He seems to think this might just be a problem caused by HIV that might go away once my immune system recovers. This is just simply annoying. I have no problems when i actually go to urinate but at the end of the day and every morning there is always a very damp underwear. Ever seen this?

HIV can effect the autonomic nervous system but is unusual for HIV to cause isolated urine dribbling/incontinence (those problems seen in general population). Have you seen an urologist for this problem? KH

Side effects of Atripla
Noni Juice