|Can't get it up
Sep 6, 2008
I have been HIV now for a year. I have notice that I am having a problem of getting and erection and keeping it up. Tried Virgia, shots down there to get it up and penis pummp. No fun!! thinking about penis pump. I am taking Epzicom and Nevirapine .
| Response from Dr. Henry
Vacuum pumps can be variably helpful. Have you seen a urologist or sex therapist for consultations. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Natural Treatment For Hypogonadism
- Treating Thrush With Organic Coconut Oil
- When Are Genital Warts Contagious?
- What Pathogen Cause Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.