Sensory Loss

It has occurred several times recently but it wasn't as serious as this time. It's hard to explain how it happened. I was bending down a little then I got back up too quickly. As a result I began to feel pain and numbness in both my arms. Seconds later I couldn't feel my hands, arms, and legs anymore. The next thing I knew I was on the floor and still couldn't feel my body parts for awhile. I saw my right arm moving but it didn't feel like I was moving it. Few minutes later I began to feel them again, but my arms still hurt and tingle, especially my wrist and biceps. Could you explain what might be the problem? Thank you.

What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking (this site focuses on side effects of HIV treatment)?

Acne and shoulder pain
HIV meds & AIDS