pain in side when jogging

I'm a 23 year old female who is a regular gym goer and run outside a couple of times a week. For the last few weeks i've been getting a sharp pain in my right hand side just below my ribcage when running that used to stop hurting when i slowed down or stopped. At the weekend i ran and the pain wouldn't stop until i rested. I ran lastnight and after around 10 minutes the pain came and wouldn't go away, i still have the pain in my side now (over 24 hours later) and its quite sensitive to touch. Have you any ideas what could be the problem? Thanks

What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking? KH

Arimedix..proper dosage
Anabolic steroids