|pain in side when jogging
Sep 1, 2008
I'm a 23 year old female who is a regular gym goer and run outside a couple of times a week. For the last few weeks i've been getting a sharp pain in my right hand side just below my ribcage when running that used to stop hurting when i slowed down or stopped. At the weekend i ran and the pain wouldn't stop until i rested. I ran lastnight and after around 10 minutes the pain came and wouldn't go away, i still have the pain in my side now (over 24 hours later) and its quite sensitive to touch. Have you any ideas what could be the problem? Thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking? KH
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.