|one tablet once per week future HIV treament
Sep 1, 2008
Hi Dr Keith,
l have been told that a once per week tablet has been in lap work for future hiv treatment...
what do you know of this new future treatment ???
| Response from Dr. Henry
To my knowledge there is no once a week pill or injection treatment for HIV under development that would be available in the next several years. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.