one tablet once per week future HIV treament
Sep 1, 2008
Hi Dr Keith,
l have been told that a once per week tablet has been in lap work for future hiv treatment...
what do you know of this new future treatment ???
Response from Dr. Henry
To my knowledge there is no once a week pill or injection treatment for HIV under development that would be available in the next several years. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- White Blood Cell Genital Vaginal
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
- Can You Get Hiv From Giving Oral To A Girl?
- Does Masturbating A Lot Have Side Effects?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.