What can be wrong?

I have been taking Reyataz/Norvir and Combivir for 7 months now. I tolerated it very well (just got a little yellow within the first 2 months but quickly went away) and had no stomach problems. However, starting two weeks ago I have been getting stomach problems (some diarrhea and a lot of gas). Experimented for two days without taking the pills without the Norvir and the problems went away. Started taking Norvir again and they returned. I love this med combinations (used to take Kaletra which I hate cause diarrhea was unbearable with it), but don't like these new side effects and wouldn't like to change meds once more (not many options where I live). Any ideas of what can be wrong with the Norvir and why has it affected me so late into the treatment? Suggestions on how to deal with it? Thank you very much.

In a modest % of patients (? 5-10%) ritonavir causes perfsistent very annoying stomach complaints. Reyataz can be taken with Combivir (more often recommend taking unboosted with Epzicom if HLA B5701 negative and low risk for heart attacks with baseline HIV RNA level < 100,000 copies) without ritonavir. Switching off protease inhibitors to something like Sustiva or raltegravir is also something to consider in patients with no history of drug resistance. KH

discoloration of the lips
one tablet once per week future HIV treament