|PEP and drug interactions
Aug 20, 2008
I had an incident this weekend and made a very poor decision and started a PEP regime(of Kaletra and Truvada) for 30 days - I am also being treated for Major Deppression and am currently on Cymbalta - any possible drug interactions I should worry about?
| Response from Dr. Henry
The Kaletra can increase the levels of the Cymbalta significantly increasing the risk for side effects (often need to reduce the dose by 50% or more and observe). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.