|PEP and drug interactions
Aug 20, 2008
I had an incident this weekend and made a very poor decision and started a PEP regime(of Kaletra and Truvada) for 30 days - I am also being treated for Major Deppression and am currently on Cymbalta - any possible drug interactions I should worry about?
Response from Dr. Henry
The Kaletra can increase the levels of the Cymbalta significantly increasing the risk for side effects (often need to reduce the dose by 50% or more and observe). KH
HIV enteropathy treatment
major depression/hiv 15 yearsat 50
- Uncircumcised Top Hiv Risk
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- Can U Get Hiv Through A Dried Up Cut?
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Syphilis And The Immune System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.