Irritation

Dear Doctor I was originally on Sustiva/Truvada everything was great (CD4 670 and undetecable). But then I had to change because of fatigue and nausea (after 14 month). I am now on Norvir-Reyataz and Truvada for about a week. I still have fatigue and nausea, but its a little bit better. But my main concern right now is that i have a terrible schratching/irritation feeling in my rectum arrier and a little irritation in my eyes. Can this be due to my medication ?. Thank you very much for taking your time to answer this question. Have a nice day...greetings from Germany

I have had scores of patients on Norvir/Reyataz + Truvada and I have not heard from them any report of symptoms as you describe that we attributed to the meds (only new meds are the protease inhibitors). Norvir can cause a wide range of gut irritations so I guess that is a possibility but I would generally look for some other explanation. KH

Canadian generic Atripla
5 Days On Atripla