Canadian generic Atripla
Aug 18, 2008
I noticed that the FDA under the Presidents Emergency Plan from 2004 has granted approvals to several manuf's outside the USA for the 3 drugs in Atripla. Several generics now listed thru Canadian Pharm's,should I trust the formulations? One generic for Atripla as low as $242/30
Response from Dr. Henry
Generic drugs available through PEPFAR generally can be trusted from the quality standpoint. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia I Am Scared I Have Hiv
- How Long Can Hiv Live Outside The Body In Blood?
- Can Someone Get Hiv Or Aids If Both Partners Don't Have It?
- Candidiasis Of The Esophagus Trachea Bronchi Or Lungs?
- Is It A Health Risk To Take Creatine While Having Hep C?
- Is Lower Left Abdominal Pain An Hiv Symptom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.