professional advise

I've heard these buttocks injections are only done outside of the U.S., when will America start doing these injections. I know so many women that want it and is willing to pay the price to get it. Why is it that we don't have the same privileges that the foreigners have when it comes to cosmetic procedures? Overall, i want to know when can i start dialing a doctors number here in America and get these injections.

I have seen no data that reassures me that any form of buttock injection is effective and safe and practical for the treatment of fat loss from buttocks in the setting of treated HIV infection. If any reader knows of such a reference please post! KH

Triglycerides
my skin hurts