|TMC 278 Nanosuspension injection new treatment
Aug 18, 2008
Hi Dr Keith, l read on the forum about tmc 278 nanosuspension injection once a month, in your opinion how far in time are we from ground breaking new treatments like once a month injections ???
thank you for your time
Response from Dr. Henry
Any use of injection TMC 278 likely years away. Would have to be combined with daily medication since three active drugs would need to be given. KH
atripila vs. Sex drive
How long do I "sweat it out?"
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.