Aug 8, 2008
Discuss the prevalence of toxic on-set renal dysfunction, causes and/or prognoses. Recently diagnosed w/ high protein and creatine thru urinalyses. Irreparable?
| Response from Dr. Henry
What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking (important to be able to discuss renal problems on treatment). High blood pressure and diabetes and other conditions often contribute to renal dysfunction . KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- How Can You Tell If A Person Has A Std?
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.