high blood pressure
Aug 8, 2008
I just went to get my eyes checked and they took my blood pressure, it was 159/100 and the doctor said I had a grey ring around my cornea , said it was probably a sing of cholesterol or trig.
should I be worried? I am 47 and overweight
Response from Dr. Henry
Which HIV drugs are you taking and what is your HIV status as well as risk for cardiovascular disease (smoking, family history, diabetes, cholesterol level). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What's The Discharge From Herpes Like?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.