high blood pressure
Aug 8, 2008
I just went to get my eyes checked and they took my blood pressure, it was 159/100 and the doctor said I had a grey ring around my cornea , said it was probably a sing of cholesterol or trig.
should I be worried? I am 47 and overweight
Response from Dr. Henry
Which HIV drugs are you taking and what is your HIV status as well as risk for cardiovascular disease (smoking, family history, diabetes, cholesterol level). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.