|high blood pressure
Aug 8, 2008
I just went to get my eyes checked and they took my blood pressure, it was 159/100 and the doctor said I had a grey ring around my cornea , said it was probably a sing of cholesterol or trig.
should I be worried? I am 47 and overweight
Response from Dr. Henry
Which HIV drugs are you taking and what is your HIV status as well as risk for cardiovascular disease (smoking, family history, diabetes, cholesterol level). KH
The side effects of pregnancy while on medication?
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Is Chlamydia In The Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.