Aug 6, 2008
I have a fatty liver and have recently been prescribed truvada...should i worry about this worsenign my liver?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Truvada is well tolerated by most patients with fatty liver. Liver status is usually monitored regularly for patients on antiretroviral therapy for safety reasons. I have had hundreds of patients on Truvada (many with fatty liver) with only a few instances of flares of liver problems usually due to other factors. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.