Aug 6, 2008
I have a fatty liver and have recently been prescribed truvada...should i worry about this worsenign my liver?
Response from Dr. Henry
Truvada is well tolerated by most patients with fatty liver. Liver status is usually monitored regularly for patients on antiretroviral therapy for safety reasons. I have had hundreds of patients on Truvada (many with fatty liver) with only a few instances of flares of liver problems usually due to other factors. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Thrush
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.