Resitance

My Dr. did a genotype, on me and I am pretty resitant to alot of the drug's. He has gave the option to go on Maravoric and Raltegravir, but he is confused on what other med to put me on. My last c-d4 was 132, and my vireal load was 15000. I am wondering if you could help me with the side effects of these med's are? And a possible 3rd drug to go with this regiman? If you could help me with this matter, I would highly be grateful for your help. JW

Both raltegravir and maraviroc are fairly well tolerated (I have had a number of patients start both with good results). Often darunavir and/or etravirine would also be considered if high level resistance is present sometimes with Fuzeon as well. KH

Tinnitus
Side Effects on new combo!!!