sustiva/truvada side effects

i was on atripla once a day and the pharmacy ran out so they gave me sustiva and truvada one pill each a day the first week on it my eyes got red/ blood shot looking and my body temp. was always hot . which one of these pills do u think is causeing the red eyes and why? and if they are both in atripla i wonder why i didnt have such side effects with the atripla other than the hot body temp.

The vast majority of patients can interchange Atripla and Sustiva/Truvada without significant problems. I would generally suspect some other condition such as conjunctivitis to be causing your red eyes that is unrelated to your HIV meds. I would advise being seen by your HIV specialist or discussing with his/her office to further evaluate. KH

Yellow spots
Tinnitus