liposuction of buffalo hump
Aug 1, 2008
Its been a week since I've had liposuction on my buffalo hump, it's still there but not as much. Is this swelling or should I ask to see if I could have it redone.? I really can't afford that now.But....
Response from Dr. Henry
Outcomes from liposuction of buffalo humps is variable but usually some short term benefit is seen. There can be swelling from the procedure obscuring the benefit for a while. If disappointed with outcome need to discuss with your plastic surgeon and HIV specialist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Do Condoms Prevent Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.