Extreme fatigue

Actually, it's a commentary on the article about Extreme Fatigue. I was living with this for years and it was very bad for my life in general... My new doctor suggested that I restarted to do exercice. At first, I was laughing, since I was barely making through the day, but he suggested very small steps but very steadily... to get my body work... so I was doing just 15 minutes at first, then more and more... The difference was spectacular: I stopped being fatigued and got more energy and happiness and quality of life improved so much. The trick is (and not easy but what is worth your quality of life?) to do EVERY DAY. It worked for me! Maybe for you too?

You think you can send that to my friend overthere who has same problem now? I think saying exercice is not actually enough for people...

Thank you... I hope I can help!!

Thanks for posting your experience about how exercise can actually improve fatigue. KH

ATRIPLA
Gynecomastia (male breasts)