How are we to believe the Toxicity is not deliberate???

Dear Keith, Are HIV med's toxic as a way of marketing for the Drug Companies? I mean let's face it, of course they would create side effects so that you buy medication to treat the side effects and so on. Also why do usual doctor's frown when you mention holistic care? So far the ONLY treatment that has worked for me is Hollistic care combined with regular care, I still want to ask how we are supposed to trust any medical profession in the USA when it's purely about marketing. Sad to in America, hope it gets better someday. Thank you.

Your comments are appreciated. Certainly chronic disease requiring prescription drug treatment is a bonanza for drug companies. Increasingly the newer HIV regimens have fewer (often little to no) side effects requiring use of additional meds which is at least a positive development.KH

Chol. and trig. out of bounds
Low CD4 count