Follow-Up on Nasea

Dr. Henry, Thank you for your answer concerning the nasea. My doctor did give me Zofran for the day time. I still have the promethazine gel for the evenings. I still suffer from the nasea, but it is controlable at this point.When I did see her my viral load went from around 100K to 149. She did offer a change in my regime. I see her in August and she feels I will be undetectible. She has never told me that the nasea will or will not leave. Is this just a side effect I will have to manage?

Hopefully the nausea will diminish over time (course is highly variable) or else perhaps an alterative HIV regimen could be considered (if available) after a while. KH

is generic Altripla safe?
Atripla Hair Loss and IRIS