|Follow-Up on Nasea
Jul 16, 2008
Dr. Henry, Thank you for your answer concerning the nasea. My doctor did give me Zofran for the day time. I still have the promethazine gel for the evenings. I still suffer from the nasea, but it is controlable at this point.When I did see her my viral load went from around 100K to 149. She did offer a change in my regime. I see her in August and she feels I will be undetectible. She has never told me that the nasea will or will not leave. Is this just a side effect I will have to manage?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Hopefully the nausea will diminish over time (course is highly variable) or else perhaps an alterative HIV regimen could be considered (if available) after a while. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.