is generic Altripla safe?
Jul 16, 2008
An online Candian Pharmacy offers a generic version of Altripla at about ten dollars per pill. Is generic Altripla safe?
Response from Dr. Henry
Generic Atripla is being made by at least one Indian manufacturer (Cipla product called Viraday). I haven't seen any specific information about it but I would generally assume that it would be roughly equivalent to brand name Atripla. If any reader knows of a published reference please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles Sign Of Seroconversion
- Could Sore Throat Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Muscle Ache A Sign Of AIDS?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.