Can't afford atripla, can afford generic listed on Canadian pharmacy

Have been taking Atripla for the past 90 days and am doing great but failed to qualify for ADAP, living underground so-to-speak for quite some time. Might can afford a generic I saw on a Canadian pharmacy. Is this available for people like me living in the US.

Sad situation that speaks poorly about the US health system. No Atripla generic equivalent is available in US. Generic AZT is available so a regimen of AZT + 3TC and nevirapine is to my knowledge the least expensive triple therapy that can be purchased in the US (if anyone knows otherwise please post!!) but the cost can still be in the $1000/month range even at discounted prices through a public hospital/clinic. KH

Reflux/Heartburn and Med interaction
LACTIC ACIDOSIS RX