new 5 days on 2 days off meds
Jul 7, 2008
thank you Keith
Response from Dr. Henry
There has been such a pilot study but data is still very limited and with the newer (generally better tolerated and effective) regimens the need to take a drug holiday has lessened. The concept merits further study but cannot be recommended at this time. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Pain In Penis?
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.