|new 5 days on 2 days off meds
Jul 7, 2008
thank you Keith
| Response from Dr. Henry
There has been such a pilot study but data is still very limited and with the newer (generally better tolerated and effective) regimens the need to take a drug holiday has lessened. The concept merits further study but cannot be recommended at this time. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Acne A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Eating Something With Infected Blood On It?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes?
- Western Blot Blood Test For Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.