|new 5 days on 2 days off meds
Jul 7, 2008
thank you Keith
Response from Dr. Henry
There has been such a pilot study but data is still very limited and with the newer (generally better tolerated and effective) regimens the need to take a drug holiday has lessened. The concept merits further study but cannot be recommended at this time. KH
how much alcohol
muscle spasms in the neck
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Genital Warts?
- Where Does Herpes Come From?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.