|Numbness from ARVs
Jul 2, 2008
| Response from Dr. Henry
Numbness on just one side of the body would rarely be due to HIV treatment including the regimen he/she is taking. Nerve compression or some brain abnormality either HIV related or totally unrelated to HIV could cause numbness as you describe so I would recommend an evaluation by their HIV doctor and/or a neurologist if available. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- How Do Boys Get Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.