Numbness from ARVs
Jul 2, 2008
Response from Dr. Henry
Numbness on just one side of the body would rarely be due to HIV treatment including the regimen he/she is taking. Nerve compression or some brain abnormality either HIV related or totally unrelated to HIV could cause numbness as you describe so I would recommend an evaluation by their HIV doctor and/or a neurologist if available. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Toilet Seat?
- Does HIV Symptoms Reappear 6 Months After Exposure?
- Getting Chlamydia From Rubbing Vagina On Penis
- How Accurate Rapid Test 3 Months After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.