hiv and herpes and hpv
Jul 2, 2008
Hi Keith, l recently tested positive to hiv and l also have herpes and hpv for over 10 years, would the combination of herpes and hpv limit my life span now l have hiv ??? l am 38 years old with a 460 cd count and 15,000 viral load...
thank you for your time
Response from Dr. Henry
For most patients with HIV both herpes simplex and HPV are common co-infections that can usually be managed and generally would not negatively impact the good prognosis seen with properly treated HIV infection. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.